Dryer Vent Cleaning

Dryer Vent Cleaning Raleigh NC

How many times do you actually clean the vent for your dryer? If you are like most individuals, you probably don’t even think about cleaning the vents. You assume that as long as you take the lint out of the trap, you are good to go. However, that isn’t the case. Clean vents are not just beneficial to your home, but they are beneficial to your safety as well. Maximize your home’s energy efficiency and save money by letting Enviro Air perform a dryer vent cleaning for your residence.

A clean dryer vent will help to improve the overall efficiency of your unit, keep your energy bills down and make your home safer from potential vent fires. If you ignore all of that lint in the system, you could wind up with a fire in the dryer vent that is extremely dangerous for those inside of the home. The lint trap only traps about 60 percent of all lint, while the other 40 percent ends up going through the vents. Allowing all of this line to accumulate inside of the vent is only going to increase your chance of a fire occurring. These are just some of the reasons you should consider dryer vent cleaning from Enviro Air in Raleigh, NC….

Contact Us
Dryer Vent Cleaning Raleigh NC
Air conditioner repair, installation and service specials in Raleigh NC

Check Out Our AC Specials

Why Do I Need Dryer Vent Cleaning?

Did you know that you can’t see 98 percent of the vent? The only part you can actually see is the transition hose, dryer exhaust and the exterior wall vent. The rest of the vent is located inside of the attic, crawl space, floor joist or walls.

If you can’t see it, you end up forgetting about it. With a confined area, it ends up being a significant problem when the fire ends up starting in the space. Because of this, you might not realize a fire has occurred until it is too late. Smoke alarms and sprinklers might not go off as quickly as they should. Consider some of the benefits that come with cleaning the dryer vents in your home today.

 Benefits of Having Your Dryer Vent Cleaned By A Professional

Air conditioner repair, installation and service specials in Raleigh NC

Click Here For Financing

Professional Dryer Vent Cleaning Puts More Money in Your Pocket

If you live in Raleigh, Durham, Garner, or anywhere else in the Triangle, it costs about $0.70 cents on your electricity bill. By hiring a professional you can cut down on the amount of money you’re spending each month. The longer you have to dry your clothes, the higher your power bills will be.

Professional Dryer Vent Cleaning Saves Time & is Less Aggravating

If your clothes don’t seem like they are drying like they should, you might be dealing with a clogged vent. You shouldn’t have to run your clothes through a couple cycles just to get them dry. Just imagine how much time you are wasting trying to do your laundry.

Professional Dryer Vent Cleaning Could Prevent a Fire from Erupting

Did you know that 18,000 fires every year are the direct result of a blocked dryer vent? Not only are dozens of people killed, but hundreds more are injured in the process. Millions are lost in these fires.

Take the time to call in a pro to clean your vents and keep you and your loved ones safe and free from potential harm.

We’d Love To Provide A Quote For Your HVAC Project